WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YOU.
We have made a lot of changes to our environment to ensure that both you and we are able to relax and stay safe as you dine with us.
- our staff will be screened daily and will stay home if ill
- our staff will be wearing masks, and we ask you to do that as well when you are moving to and from your table
- tables are spaced so that there is 6’ between the chair backs
- the tables are empty of flowers and candles to reduce the possibility of contamination.
- as you are seated at a newly disinfected table (and chairs) you will receive clean silverware “roll-ups” and disposable menus
- we will bring you a carafe of water and glasses upon request. We will ask you to pour your own water to reduce “touches”.
- salt and pepper shakers and condiment bottles will be disinfected after each use and will be brought to your table upon request only
- we will bring credit card terminals to your table so that you can swipe your own card.
- Sanitizer will be provided for your pen and card.
- restrooms use will be limited to one person or family at a time.